Would you like to have more friends, or even just one? Someone who will appreciate the time and meticulous detail you’ve invested in your authentic Starfleet Admiral’s uniform? Got a cat that needs a worthy staring opponent?
In an ongoing effort to clear space and make some extra glue money, I just got the repair bill for the old rattletrap (Ignition coils cost how much?). So, we offer up for sale this first generation pre-owned groundbreaker zombie.
« SALE PENDING »
- Built in 2006, this zombie skeleton critter has appeared in the Spooky Hollow outdoor haunt display for three years.
- (Basically) rugged paper mache construction was sealed against the elements (sort of) in ’06, which means that he never got any soggier than our other graveyard monsters.
- Sturdy wood base, no hands (Look, ma!), and original rust dresses up the coat hanger bits protruding from his wrists. (Tetanus booster shot is recommended)
- Beats me. About what you would expect, I suppose. I’ve never measured him. Details .. details.
- Recumbent body style.
- Some cracked/broken arm bones, and loose, in-need-of-repair “stringy sinewy stuff” add to the quality of the overall decay.
- Original graveyard patina (Dirt – lots of that).
- Smells like a potato.
$135 $100 $95 $79.50 + Shipping (as is). Make Offer
- Refurb service available.
- Estimated shipping: No idea. Any overage will be refunded.
How do I buy this … thing?
- We’re taking the quick and dirty approach, so no fancy “Buy Now!” buttons at the moment. Contact Us Via Email.
- After a final agreement has been reached …
- Google Checkout, or
- Money order.
Seriously? Sounds like a hunk of junk to me.
- Never trust a travelling zombie salesman.